Tuesday 26 February 2013

Starting of New Life

Assalamualaikum dan salam satu m'sia. hidup pak najib dan ibu rosmah !! (x pasal..)

Just want to share some good news to all of you . I hv officially started my 2nd semester . This will be a tough semester coz at the end of this sem , I will sit for the 1st professional exam . So my friends and I should start struggling right now . And we're hoping to get a great result at the end . Insha Allah . Don't forget to mention my name in your pious prayer . Aminn..

The official video for the 6th batch of dentistry students of USIM is now released . Glad for having this . Thanks to our editor : Mr Zaid Ahmad



And .. And .. And .. I already got my  Baucer Buku 1 Msia  (terima kasih pak najib dan ibu rosmah) . can't wait to use it . Never promise to use it wisely since there are so many comics are waiting for me ! . hahha (evil laugh)

p/s : quite excited for my 1st time writing an entry in English (bangga der.. walaupun byk grammar error x_x) ^^

Best of luck for all of you . May Allah bless in every single job that we do

Assalamualaikum :)

2 comments:

Farah said...

Nice video eh :)

All the best in your future undertakings! :)

Zuhair, lepas ni boleh je tulis entri dalam English lagi even banyak grammar mistakes.

Practice makes perfect.

Aku punya essay pun banyak grammatical errors tapi prof aku cakap, "It's okay. It takes time and effort to improve our writing".

Zuhair Othman said...

farah , mungkin disebbkn grammar mistakes tu buat ak pnye confident level drop kot . thats why rasa mcam susah sgt nk bkomunikasi dlm english

tp kna jgak improve english ak ni . hahha .
good luck !